It’s official. The new Mud Hollow Soccer Stadium is open for business. Many of us played soccer while at Wabash, so for you this will hit home especially so. For a release on the story, visit the Wabash Athletics coverage. By the way, part of this expense happened through the Athletics fund we posted about not too long ago. If you’re going to be back on campus for homecoming, swing by and check it out! The new baseball field (behind the Fieldhouse at the old practice football field) is also up and running.
August 19, 2011
By J James
This entry was posted on Friday, August 19th, 2011 at 5:27 pm and posted in College News, General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Your Contact Info
- How are things, @MrNdeto?! Feel free to hop on the facebook page and update the class! 5 years ago
- Congrats to several classmate who we know are getting married! Dan Storey and Justin Gardiner - - anyone else?! 5 years ago
- Congrats, Bachelor staff! The #WabashCollege student newspaper wins big: wabash.edu/news/displayst… #indianacollegiatepress 5 years ago
- Remember Prof. Stephen Morillo on an episode of Deadliest Warrior last summer? Here's an interview from the archives: scarletbanner.wordpress.com/2012/03/12/fro… 5 years ago
- #WabashCollege 's Psi Chapter of FIJI earns top spot in Indiana wabash.edu/news/displayst… 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.